Joshua Truppman is an Associate at BFW. Prior to joining the firm, he clerked for the Honorable Ursula Ungaro in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Joshua began his career as a litigation associate at Greenberg Traurig, LLP, which is a premier international law firm founded in Miami, Florida.
Joshua attended the University of Miami School of Law, after graduating from Washington University in St. Louis. While at the University of Miami School of Law, Joshua interned for the Honorable Kathleen M. Williams in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, worked in the Immigration Clinic, and taught at-risk youth through the law school’s STREET Law program. While working in the Immigration Clinic, Joshua had the opportunity to successfully argue a case on appeal before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Joshua is admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Eleventh Circuit and the District Courts for the Southern District of Florida, Middle District of Florida and Northern District of Florida.
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Ursula Ungaro in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- High score, July 2014 Florida Bar examination, earning invitation to speak at the Florida Bar induction ceremony at the Third District Court of Appeal in Miami, Florida
- Graduated with a top ten ranking in University of Miami Law School class
- University of Miami Law Review
- Recipient of the 2014 Outstanding Clinical Student Award, national award from the Clinical Legal Education Association