Benjamin H. Brodsky is a founding shareholder of BFW. Prior to founding the firm, he practiced with a well-known litigation firm in South Florida, where he was a partner. Mr. Brodsky began his career practicing with an international firm in New York, and then served a two-year clerkship with the Honorable Judge Joan A. Lenard in the Southern District of Florida. He has first-chaired jury trials in both federal and state court, and argued appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the Third District Court of Appeal. His practice encompasses all aspects of business, real estate, and employment litigation. He previously served as President of the South Florida Chapter of the Federal Bar Association and remains on the board of directors.
Legal Public Service
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Judge Joan A. Lenard in the Southern District of Florida
Professional and Community Involvement
- President, Federal Bar Association, South Florida Chapter
- Fellow, New Leaders Council
- Leadership Miami
Awards and Recognition
- Member of “Florida Legal Elite” in Florida Trend Magazine
- Named a Super Lawyer in “Florida Super Lawyers Magazine”
- Named a 40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyer of Miami-Dade County by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- “Refining Comparative Fault in Florida: a Causation Theory for Apportioning Fault.” The Florida Bar Journal, January 2015, Volume 89, No. 1. Click here to read the article.
- “Caught in the Web of Florida’s Statutory Proceedings Supplementary: Procedural and Constitutional Problems Facing Impleaded Third Parties.” The Florida Bar Journal, December 2012, Volume 86, No. 10. Click here to read article.